Summary View Display
You can display holdings and status information about a record, including the location of the item. Details on interpreting status and availability information are available.
If you wish to see more detailed bibliographic information for that record, you need to go to the Details screen.
If there is more than one record in your Titles list, you can view the remaining records by clicking the or icons. You can also return to the Titles screen by clicking on the tab.
For Keyword Searches, the search terms that you typed in will display in italic text.
You can save, print, or e-mail information about the records that you retrieved:
- Select the records that you want. Note that you can save up to 500 records, print up to 100 records, or e-mail up to 25 records at a time.
In the Options for Print, Save or E-mail box, select a Download Format:
- To select all of the records on the page, click the "All on this page" button in the
Options for Print, Save or E-mail box at the bottom of the screen.
- To pick specific records from one page, mark the records that you are interested in by clicking in the white boxes
at the left side of the screen, next to the numbers. Then click on the "Selected on
this page" button in the Save Options for Print, Save or E-mail box at the bottom of the screen.
- To save specific records from more than one page of your results, mark the records that you want from the current page by clicking in the white boxes
at the left side of the screen, next to the numbers. Then click on the "Keep
Marked Records" button. Go to the next page(s), and repeat the process until you have selected all of the records that you want. Finally, click on the "Selected on all pages" button in the Options for Print, Save or E-mail box at the bottom of the screen.
- Full record with holdings - gives the full information with holdings information
- Full record without holdings - gives the full information without holdings information
- Brief record - gives only basic information
- Citation record - gives citation information
- Bibliographic Management - used for downloading into a bibliographic management program; see our FAQ for more details.
- MARC-8 (non-Unicode)
- UTF-8 MARC (Unicode)
Note: the MARC Formats output the information in one long string (e.g., 01386cas 22004571 45000010007...), so it would only be useful to you if you were to upload the file into bibliographic software. If you want a print-out of the MARC View (with the tags lined up in rows), you need to be in the MARC View Display, and print the records individually with your browser's Print command.
Click on the Print/Save button to save or print the records. This will list all of the records on one page, and then you can use your browser commands (File - Save or File - Print) to save or print.
To e-mail the records, type your e-mail address in the box and click on the E-mail button. Note: Only the
Full Record with Holdings Format can be e-mailed.
Click on the Clear Marked Records button to clear the marked boxes.
You can also save any page to a file by selecting Save from the File menu of your web browser. If it is available, you can also go to the File menu to Send (e-mail) a page to yourself. Investigate your save options to pick the most convenient method for you.
To begin a new search, click the tab. The tabs in the Title Bar at the top of the page will display your current LocatorPlus location.
Start Over ·
Search LocatorPlus ·
Help Contents ·
LocatorPlus Icons ·